Last night Beko discovered he could chase Zoki with his little scooter car and Zoki would try to bite the tires. You'll see, he thought it was pretty funny, as did we.
It's amazing to think how far we've come in just 4 months. The first night we come home with Bekila, he was terrified of the dogs, particularly Zoki. Now you can just see how much he loves them. Both Riley and Zoki reciprocate the feeling, but Wallace is still trying to figure out how he feels. As soon as Bekila is taller than him and more sturdy on his feet, I have a feeling he'll be in love too.


He as also discovered playing in the dogs' water dish when it's outside is a lot of fun too. On two separate occasions, he has spent 45 minutes on our porch playing in the water. I'm not sure if it provides more entertainment for him, or for us.
AWESOME! You need to get that boy a swimming pool! Love you guys.
ReplyDeleteThe photos are insanely fantastic and I love the video! Poor Wally. hee hee
ReplyDeleteI love his giggle. It honestly cracked me up! And those pics of Bekila in the dog bowl are priceless. Just wait until he drinks out of the dog bowl, I thought is was so great, but totally disgusting when Coen did that. Thanks for sharing these pics and videos.
ReplyDeleteMore photos!...please. :) Miss you guys so much. Lots of love and hugs and all the above.
ReplyDeleteMore photos please. hehehehehe