Thursday, February 4, 2010

For Your Viewing Pleasure

At least he's in a good mood when he wakes up at 4 o'clock in the morning ready to go...

8 comments:

  1. So cute!

    Love K'naan, too. Great song!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is just too freakin' cute!! Thanks for a wonderful post...made my day! So, how are the pups taking to this new creature? More Bekila please...oh, I love the spelling and I think it will save you all from having to correct or tell people how to pronounce it. :) So awesome. I really wish we lived in CS right now. I'll get your necklace started soon. :) BIG HUGS & LOTS OF LOVE! -J

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the video. He is already a dancer. He is VERY cute, and happy, and CUTE, did I mention how cute he is?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is priceless, as is he! Nancy and I are so happy for you! What a perfect family! He is so happy! He really seems to feel at home. Adorable inside and out!

    -Rob

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi -

    Wow! Great progress. He is so cute and you look so happy. Each day will get brighter!

    Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahh.... so cute!...
    I just can't believe this is at 4am!! :-o
    but what a nice way to start the day

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love that you guys have k'naan on in the background and he's shaking his tiny little booty to it. :) what a sweet pea!! congratulations. :)

    ReplyDelete