One evening several several years ago, Dave, two other couples and I were sitting around our kitchen table and we decided to ask each other the 10 questions from Inside the Actors Studio. The questions are:
1. What is your favorite word?
2. What is your least favorite word?
3. What turns you on?
4. What turns you off?
5. What sound or noise do you love?
6. What sound or noise do you hate?
7. What is your favorite curse word?
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
9. What profession would you not like to do?
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
My response to question number 5 was "a baby laughing"... I've heard a lot of my favorite sound or noise lately...
As you can see, he is also becoming more and more mobile by the day... Stay tuned for more action!
12 years ago
That laugh is wonderful! He looks like he's ready to walk! I can't believe how good he moves. He's definitely going to be a runner!
ReplyDelete-Rob
So precious...and, he's so BUSY!! Keep the video/pics coming. I can't wait to see more! Love you guys.
ReplyDeleteHa Ha! I was just thinking about how big he is now until the dog walked by. LOL.
ReplyDeleteIf I close my eyes and listen to your video it sounds exactly like Axel. So sweet! This too is my favorite nosie...if only we could bottle it up and sell it. :) Miss you. Oh yeah, you'll have a walker very soon!!!!
ReplyDeleteHe is so beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us!Videos are a great way to really see what a mover and groover he is!Love from Mom and I
ReplyDeletesweeeeeetttt!!!...
ReplyDeletelove this video! :-)
very happy and very mobile indeed!
So how are Riley and Wallace adapting to all the new toys around the house and Little Bee?
i totally want to hear your answers. i freaking adore you guys. he's amazing and i love when the dog walks by. yay!
ReplyDelete