Dave and I have done this hike several times, but each of the previous times was on a typical sunny Colorado day. Today it was like we were on an entirely new trail due to the low clouds and snow.
I think hiking in fresh snow is one of my favorite winter activities. There's something about seeing how the snow falls and covers everything, feeling the flakes fall on your face, and hearing the snow crunch beneath your feet that makes you feel so alive and helps to put things in perspective...
Yesterday was no different.
He was a happy camper.
Hiking into the clouds...
One very wet, very cold, and very tough Boston Terrier...Hopefully this is the first of many snowy hikes this winter and I'm fairly certain I'm speaking for both the humans and the dogs... they are good for the body, heart, mind, and soul.

This is so beautiful, Darcy. I am so envious!! Looks like you had a wonderful day...so happy for you guys.
ReplyDelete