Monday, June 15, 2009

Let the Waiting Begin!!!!


Well, it's official, we're waiting!!! We received our certified documents back from the state on Friday and were added to the official waiting list on Saturday after our final parenting class. We are on three waiting lists with our agency: baby boy, baby girl and siblings. We had anticipated going on this lists some where between #10 and #15 and were very pleasantly surprised to be added as #10 on the baby girl list, #9 on the sibling list, and #6 on the baby boy list!!! So, what does this mean... we're actually not real sure. We still anticipate it will be 5-6 months before we receive a referral, but maybe, just maybe since we're entering the lists so much higher than we anticipated it will be sooner. Please, please, please let it be sooner rather than later. With that said, I know I need to begin the exercise of practicing patience and living in the moment, but it won't be easy. A quote that Dave's mom put in my birthday card will be my mantra as we wait...

Nature does not hurry, yet everthing is accomplished. -- Lao Tzu

2 comments:

  1. I think it means I was right all along and you guys are going to end up with a litter ;) Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAHOOO!! Congrats, congrats, congrats!! I can't wait either! Cool bike ride in your next post. I love breakfast. mmmmm...miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete