In these pictures he's holding the stuffed donkey and picture book we sent over with another family who was picking up their son. It is so surreal to see him holding something that was once in our hands, the one of him holding the picture of our dogs made me particularly emotional... It makes this dream seem all the more real. I can't imagine what it will be like one week from now.
12 years ago
Oh Darc...thanks so much for sharing this journey with us. One week till he's in your arms. Unbelievable!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait! I love this child so much already! Want to see you before you go...maybe Friday night?
ReplyDeleteIsnt't it amazing?? I am so, so, so excited for you guys!
ReplyDeleteMary
Too flippin' cute! I love you guys...all three of you so much! Soon, soon, soon...ahhhh...FINALLY!! :)
ReplyDeleteYou will be in my heart and thoughts more than ever for the coming week - wow, what an amazing adventure you all three are on now.....happy trails and safe traveling, and can't wait to meet my grand nephew! Diana
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful little boy and such fabulous photos of a gorgeous country!Your life has expanded leaps and bounds and it's only the beginning! I'm so happy for you all! Love ya, Aunt Jesse
ReplyDelete