Wednesday, December 2, 2009

A Family of Three

Can't. Stop. Smiling.

10 comments:

  1. I'm without words...congratulations. This video is so beautiful. Tears are streaming. I'm so ecstatic for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful boy! Can only imagine the excitement!! The biggest congratulations. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I have to watch it over and over to see all the photos because the tears running down my face make it hard to see him. :) They are the happiest tears EVER!!!! I'm sooooo happy for you guys and for Bikila. What a lucky little boy (handsome too) and what amazing parents you already are. He can feel your love as the rest of us can who have been with you along this journey. I still want you to go get him tomorrow but I'll be patient. :) I LOVE YOU!!!!! GIANT-HUGE-ENORMOUS-HUGS! Love, Janelle Mike Lucas & Axel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another thing...this boy is BEAUTIFUL and he's going to be quite the ladies man. SO cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Erin and I are crying too. Great video. I can't wait to hang out with him, hike with him, camp with him, cook with him, play music with him, ride bikes with him, talk with him, laugh and cry with him.
    Gah!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. His eyes are absolutely breathtaking. Congratulations Darcy and Dave. God is so good ;)

    Susie (a friend of janelle A.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats!!! That is so excited! He is beyond precious! It looks like he is going to be a ladies man!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW... congratulations!!!!!
    He looks so cute :-) I am sure you can't wait to bring him home!
    This is so very exciting and we wish you the best!
    blessings,
    Michigan Mendezes

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! He is so cute. Mark and I are so excited for you guys.

    ReplyDelete